These chicken livers are rich and delicious as well as easy on the pocket.
- 500g of Chicken livers
- 1 Onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- Curry powder
- 2 table spoons of sunflower oil
[su_divider top=”no” divider_color=”#ddd” link_color=”#ddd” size=”1″][su_divider top=”no”][/su_divider]
- Put oil in a pan till the oil is warm.
- Chop some onions and put them in the pan of oil.
- Rinse the chicken livers.
- Brown onions then put in your chicken livers
- Slice tomatoes put them in pan
- Add curry powder for flavour and a pinch of salt to taste while livers are being cooked.
- Serve with your choice of starch.