If you thought wings couldn’t get any better, they just did.
- 1.3kg chicken wings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
[su_divider top=”no” divider_color=”#ddd” link_color=”#ddd” size=”1″][su_divider top=”no”][/su_divider]
- Place chicken in a shallow, medium dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, molasses, chilli sauce, ground ginger and garlic. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Cover and leave in the fridge for about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 190 °C.
- In a large baking dish, arrange chicken in a single layer. Bake in the pre-heated oven approximately 50 minutes, brushing with remaining soy sauce mixture often and turning once, until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.