This fabulous chicken curry can dress up any meal and make it fantastic.
- 30 ml oil
- 15 ml sesame oil
- 6-8 chicken drumsticks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 30 ml red curry paste
- 15 ml tomato paste
- 15 ml sugar
- 250 ml chopped coriander
- 1 can (410 g) coconut milk
- Heat the oils and brown the drumsticks. Season with salt and pepper, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Fry the onion and garlic in the same pan and stir in the red curry paste. Return the chicken to the pan and add the tomato paste and sugar. Mix well.
- Add half the coriander and the coconut milk.
- Bring the mixture to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until done.
- Scatter the remaining coriander on top and serve with rice or pasta.